Flexomeric FLEX-1050 is a dual component, low viscosity, high-quality crack repair resin. It permanently and immediately stops and prevents actively leaking cracks, and cures to form a flexible gasket in your repair.
FLEX-1050 is designed for sealing dry and active water leaks in various cracks or joints in below-grade foundations and concrete structures.
For concrete wall cracks between 1/16" to 5/16" wide.
Features and Benefits:
- Fills all voids and forms a custom-fit seal throughout the entire thickness of a concrete foundation wall
- Expands 400%-600%
- Solvent-free and non-corrosive
- Forms a resilient, yet tough, flexible closed-cel foam
- Can accept up to 10X its weight in water
- Excellent bonding capabilities
- Withstands shifting as a result of thermal cycles
- Material: Polyurethane foam
- For concrete wall cracks between 1/16" to 5/16" wide.
- One tube covers up to 10' of repair
- Includes one nozzle and one retaining nut (required for utilization). These are not included with contractor pricing.