Flexomeric FLEX-1100 is a dual component, mid-range viscosity, high-quality crack repair resin. Flexomeric FLEX-1100 is designed for sealing dry and active water leaks in various cracks or joints in below-grade foundations and concrete structures. Flexomeric
FLEX-1100 is 100% MDI-Based, providing the added benefit of safety in confined spaces or where there is poor ventilation.
Great use in wide gap areas such as wide cracks in concrete foundation walls, manholes, concrete parking decks, wide gaps around sewer pipes, concrete holding tanks, swimming pools, etc. Certified for use in potable water.
For concrete cracks 5/16" and wider
Features and Benefits:
- Fills all voids and forms a custom-fit seal throughout the entire thickness of a concrete foundation wall
- Expands 400%-600%
- Fast Setting
- Bridges Wide Gaps
- Forms a resilient, yet tough, flexible closed-cel foam
- Excellent bonding capabilities
- Withstands shifting as a result of thermal cycles
- Material: Polyurethane foam
- For concrete cracks 5/16" and wider (If cracks and voids are over 1" please contact our office to explain our hydrated Oakum method).
- One tube covers up to 10' of repair
- Includes one nozzle and one retaining nut (required for utilization). These are not included with contractor pricing.