Flexomeric FLEX-1150 is a dual component, low viscosity, high-quality crack repair resin. Flexomeric FLEX-1150 is designed for sealing dry and active water leaks in various cracks or joints in below-grade foundations and concrete structures.
For hairline concrete wall cracks (less than 1/16" wide)
Features and Benefits:
- Fills all voids and forms a custom-fit seal throughout the entire thickness of a concrete foundation wall
- Expands 400%-600%
- Solvent-free and non-corrosive
- Forms a resilient, yet tough, flexible closed-cel foam
- Permanently Flexible
- Excellent bonding capabilities
- Withstands shifting as a result of thermal cycles
- Material: Polyurethane foam
- For hairline concrete wall cracks (less than 1/16" wide).
- One tube covers approximately 10' of repair
- Includes one nozzle and one retaining nut (required for utilization).