Flexomeric FLEX-1200 is a dual component, ultra low viscosity (very thin), high quality interior concrete repair polymer. Flexomeric FLEX-1200 is designed for rapidly repairing deeply spalled or damaged concrete surfaces, broken control joint walls and various cracks in concrete.
It penetrates floor cracks better than epoxy, and does not become brittle over time as epoxies do. FLEX-1200 is intended for use in damaged concrete such as overhead concrete cracks, hairline floor cracks, parking garage decks and spalls and crack in fork lift traffic areas. It is unique in that it can be used below very cold temperatures as found in cold storage warehouses or walk-in freezers. For hairline to wide floor cracks
Features and Benefits:
- Interior use
- Very rapid set, high strength
- Reduces facility downtime and maintenance man hours
- Forms a resilient, yet tough, flexible closed-cel foam
- Back-in-service time 10-15 minutes
- Excellent bonding capabilities
- Cold condition use -23 C
- Material: Polymer
- For hairline to wide concrete floor cracks
- One tube covers approximately 10' of repair
- Includes one nozzle and one retaining nut (required for utilization).