Flexomeric FLEX-1300 is a dual component, low viscosity, high-quality crack repair resin that can be gravity fed or injected into a crack. Flexomeric FLEX-1300 is designed for sealing dry and active water leaks in various cracks or joints in horizontal
surfaces and foundation wall cracks with high pH levels in the soil.
It is used on various concrete surfaces such as basement foundation floors and walls, concrete slabs, garages, driveways, patios, sidewalks, and warehouse floors.
Best suited for cracks from 3/32" to 1/2" wide in basement floors.
FLEX-1200 is better suited for industrial settings.
Features and Benefits:
- Interior/Exterior use
- Fast setting
- Expands 400%-600%
- Forms a resilient, yet tough, flexible closed-cel foam
- Solvent-free and non-corrosive
- Excellent bonding capabilities
- Withstands shifting as a result of thermal cycles
- Material: Polyurethane
- For cracks from 3/32" to 1/2" wide
- One tube covers up to 10' of repair
- Includes one nozzle and one retaining nut (required for utilization). These are not included with contractor pricing.