Flexomeric FLEX-1350 is a dual component, very low viscosity, high-quality crack repair resin. The set time is a bit slower than Flexomeric FLEX-1300; curing at the proper pace as the resin penetrates through the entire thickness of a hairline crack using
both gravity feed and injection method.
Flexomeric FLEX-1350 is designed for sealing dry and active water leaks in various cracks or joints in horizontal surfaces and foundation wall cracks with high pH levels in the soil. It is used on various concrete surfaces such as basement foundation
floors and walls, concrete slabs, garages, driveways, patios, sidewalks, and warehouse floors.
Best suited for hairline to 3/32" wide cracks in basement floors.
FLEX-1200 is better suited for industrial settings.
Features and Benefits:
- Interior/Exterior use
- Fast setting
- Expands 400%-600%
- Forms a resilient, yet tough, flexible closed-cel foam
- Solvent-free and non-corrosive
- Excellent bonding capabilities
- Withstands shifting as a result of thermal cycles
- Material: Polyurethane
- For hairline to 3/32" wide cracks
- One tube covers up to 10' of repair
- Includes one nozzle and one retaining nut (required for utilization). These are not included with contractor pricing.