Flexomeric FLEX-1350 is a dual component, very low viscosity, high quality crack repair resin. Flexomeric FLEX-1350 is designed for sealing dry and active water leaks in various cracks or joints in horizontal surfaces and foundation wall cracks with high pH levels in soil. The set time is a bit slower than Flexomeric FLEX-1300; curing at the proper pace as the resin penetrates through the entire thickness of a hairline crack using both gravity feed and injection method.
It is used on various concrete surfaces such as basement foundation floors and walls, concrete slabs, garages, driveways, patios, sidewalks, and warehouse floors. For hairline to 3/32" wide cracks
Features and Benefits:
- Interior/Exterior use
- Fast setting
- Expands 400%-600%
- Forms a resilient, yet tough, flexible closed-cel foam
- Solvent-free and non-corrosive
- Excellent bonding capabilities
- Withstands shifting as a result of thermal cycles
- Material: Polyurethane
- For hairline to 3/32" wide cracks
- One tube covers approximately 10' of repair
- Includes one nozzle and one retaining nut (required for utilization).