Returning an Order for a Refund | Flexomeric
To process a return or exchange, please follow these steps:
- Read Return Policy carefully before processing an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization).
- Initiate RMA.
- Instructions will be emailed to you once RMA request has been authorized.
Products must be returned within 30 days of purchase date and must be in resalable condition.
There is a 20% restocking fee per item for all returns and/or exchanges.
We will gladly accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing within 30 days from the date of purchase for exchange of the same product. Fulfillment mistakes that we make resulting in the shipment of incorrect product to you will also be accepted for return 30 days from the date of purchase.
- The products must be a normally stocked item (no special or custom order).
- Any returns or exchanges postmarked after 30 days of your receipt date and/or missing a return authorization number will be returned to you at your expense.
- The products must be unopened and in the same condition you received it in. Any items returned to us that appear to have been opened, used or tampered with in any way will not receive credit in any form.
- You are responsible for the shipping charges back to our store. Shipping charged are non refundable.
- All products are thoroughly inspected both before leaving our warehouse and before being accepted by our returns department to assure the quality of the products we receive.
After placing an order, a customer can login to their account and initiate an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) within 30 days of the purchase date.
To start the RMA:
- Login to your account.
- In the Track Your Recent Orders section, click on the View Details.
- Once in the order, click on the Add New RMA button.
- Choose the number of items you want to return in the Order Items section.
- In the Order Returns Options, you will need to choose the Reason and Method for the return.
- Finally, you can add comments in the Comments section. This is optional, but adding comments can be helpful information in processing the return. Once done, click Save RMA and an email will be sent to you confirming your submission.