Cast Iron, Zinc plated motor housing for longer motor life. Ideal for residential automatic drainage of basement sump pits. Recommended for a permanent residential installation up to 20' of head, and for a continuous use.
- 1 1/2" discharge with 1 1/4" reducer.
- Noryl impeller
- Tethered Float Switch
- Thermal and overload protection
- 8' grounded electric cable
- Oil free motor — Environmentally safe. No danger of water pollution.
- Water cooled continuous duty motor 1/3 HP 115V
Brand: Burke Water System Industries
Maximum Flow: 3050 US GPH
Friction loss in pipe: Not included
Weight: 17.6 lbs (8 kg)
Important notice to the end consumer:
- Your warranty is valid for a period of 2 years, as indicated on the packaging of the product you purchased,
from the date of purchase, with proof of purchase.
- This coverage applies against failure due to factory defects and workmanship. Should the unit fail it will be repaired or
replaced FOB our factory without charge, provided that the pump is returned to our factory prepaid.
- This warranty does not include labor or service charges incurred by removing or reinstalling the unit and damage
caused by abuse or faulty installation.
- The company shall not be responsible for or have any obligation whatsoever for direct or indirect loss, consequential
damage or other inconvenience arising from any failure of the equipment.
- IMPORTANT: Your warranty is null and void if you do not register your product within ten (10) days of purchase.
- You need to keep your invoice, proof of purchase or cash slip on file and available for future reference. Loss of
invoice, proof of purchase or cash slip voids your warranty.
If you require any additional information or warranty service with the product you have purchased, please call
1.514.337.4415, before advising or returning the product to the original point of purchase.
All warranty claims must be directed to the factory. The product will be repaired or replaced at our option. Units
covered under warranty will be returned to sender freight 'prepaid'. Units no longer on warranty will be returned to
sender freight 'collect'.
Thank you for choosing a BURCAM product, the product purchased has been designed to give you years of trouble-free